Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Autobiography


My name is Donnie Lipsey. I have lived in San Jose all my life. I have rarely ever gardened in my life. Except a couple of times in elementary school we had an outdoor classroom where we planted radish and carrots for and experiement other than that I have never gardened in my life.  
Even though I have rarely gardened in my life my mom is a big gardener. Our entire front yard is covered in flowers. Also me and her planted a tree at the park once. It is an oak tree and its still very young. She also loves to plant rose bushes we have three in our front yard and three in our back yard they are very big and pretty. In our front yard we also have a ton of popies that grow every summer but die every winter. Sometimes i wonder why they havent adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment