Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Letter of Gratitude

Dear Potato,

Its that time of year again where we give thanks to great things and you are one of them Mr. Potato. I just wanted to thank you for being a great healthy inexpensive food. You are extremely easy to make and you give me the much needed protein in my body. You give me a great taste without the cholesterol and the saturated fat. Also that Vitamin C that you give me is also great! It helps my wounds heal extremely fast. And also thanks to you giving me a little bit of potassium some of my essential organs like my heart are working great because of that. Without that potassium that you give me I would have severe headaches and weakness in the muscles. Also their is one more thing that I would like to thank you for, your excellent source of carbohydrates never let my body run out of energy.Without that my body would be exhausted. Well that's it Mr. Potato I just wanted to show you how much I appreciated you. Hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,
Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment