Dear Pumpkin Pie,
It’s the time of the year when we meet up again. I try to make you every now and then without burning you, but it usually turns out to be an epic fail even when you tell me specific instructions. I just want you to know I appreciate all you have given me. Like the fiber that helps my digestion. And the Vitamin A you give me within just one slice! No wonder I have good eyesight, proper function of the immune system and production of red blood cells. And your potassium that keeps my blood pressure at a normal level. Your filing that contains Vitamin C, that grows and repairs the tissues, and iron, providing oxygen throughout my body. And you crust that provides several B vitamins. Since pumpkin contains carotenoids it lowers the risks of certain cancers.Thank you so much for all of this and I just wanted to let you know that I do notice what you do besides being delicious! See you next time!
Thanks again,
Ana
No comments:
Post a Comment