Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Letter Of Gratitude

Dear Bananas,

You have always been there when i needed you. I usually eat at least one of you a week, but I do not always comply. I want you to know how much I need and love you. I am in your debt for you have supplied me with potassium, vitamin A, and carbohydrates. Your potassium has gotten me through the day, everyday. Your potassium has kept heart, kidneys, muscles, nerves, and digestive system functioning for years. Your potassium has kept my body from getting cramps while participating in my many sports. Your supply of vitamin A has assisted my body as well. It plays a critical role in the normal formation and maintenance of my heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs. Not only that but it has assisted in my vision. Finally, you have supplied my body with carbohydrates. That may not always be a good thing but your they do supply me with easily accessible energy that I can use to my benefit. Banana, not only do you supply my
body with many nutrients you also taste extremely delicious and i always look forward to our next encounter. I love you banana, I plan on seeing you later today ;)

With much gratitude,
Jake


No comments:

Post a Comment